Hamon is looking for an
Area Sales Manager
Area Sales Manager for turnkey industrial projects in within Hamon product portfolio in the EMEA region, with focus in France on Flue Gas Treatment, Waste to Energy, Inceneration, etc. (ESP, FF, DeNox, DSI, DeSOx, etc).
The job consists in proactive business development (anticipate inquiries, building of long term relation with stakeholders (EPC, End Users, Engineering, Municpalities) and sales management (bid management, contract management: detect opportunities, implement winning sales strategies, work in close connection with proposal and engineering team in order to prepare competitive bids).
Responsible for sales volume and margin.
- From sales point of view, be accountable for the allocated zone. Develop and manage the project pipeline in order to achieve yearly sales targets (profitability, bookings).
- Develop and manage on-going client relationships, act as main client contact for individual projects up to order acknowledgement, remain aware of the contract development through the Project Manager and, when required, support him during execution for additional negotiation.
- Develop a clear understanding of the market for the allocated zone, build up positive & strategic working relationship with clients, agents, partners as well as other Hamon subsidiaries.
- Maximize understanding of clients needs, communicate to Bid Team and Project Execution Team and convert into explicite and winning Proposal. Manage Bid team.
- Analyze contractual terms and conditions, evaluate them with the support of the legal department. Negotiate within the agreed liabilities, favourable terms and conditions (payment terms, cash flow, risk analysis,etc) in order to ensure smooth, timely and profitable execution.
- Propose marketing actions on the allocated zone and execute them with the support of the Marketing Manager & the Sales Director
- Report continuously to the Sales Director the development on the allocated zone (projects, bids, agents, forecast, etc.). Identify projects, fix target with Sales Director, update project list (CRM) and forecast them for the next 24 months.
- Create team spirit within Bid Team, Project Execution Team amongst the Sales Team and sales teams of other Hamon subsidiaries. Coordinate opportunities of the allocated area throughout Hamon subsidiaries.
- Civil or Industrial Engineer with 10 years Experience in an international sales, business development,
- Experience in the industial field
- Result and client oriented,
- Fluent in English and French,
- Able to speak in public, business awareness,
- Relationship network building,
- Result & customer oriented, integer and good team leader
- A dynamic and challenging position in an international context
- A job with responsibilities and rich possibilities of personal development
- An attractive salary
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org