For Hamon's Milano Office, we are looking for a Designer.
Pro-active and experienced designer able to conceptualize and draft in AutoCad (or equivalent) turn-key and complex industrial projects in the domain of Flue Gas treatment for Power plants and Industrial plants (Waste to Energy, Incineration, Steel plants, etc.) Such projects can encompassing equipment like ESP, FF, DeNox, DSI, FGD, Ducting systems, etc.)
You are part of the proposal team allocated to the elaboration of complex proposals for industrial projects (flue gas treatment and filtration systems). You elaborate the general arrangement, determine weights of main components, conceptualize the accesses, the steel structure supports etc. You communicate with Bid team leader, process and structure engineers for the purpose to elaborate, correct and optimize the concept and design of the project/proposal.
1. 2D/3D drawings of flue gas treatment plant and related component (electrostatic precipitator, Fabric filters, gas ducts, accesses, structure, deNox, Silos, Dry injection, etc)
2. Internal communication :
- with structure and process departments to get all necessary information
- with other Bid team member
- with other designers to share information on interfaces between systems
- with Design Manager and technical lead to inform about design issues and to propose solutions
3. Personnal skills
- Able to treat a lot of information, to integrate them in all related drawings and to dispatch them to all involved team members
- Accurate and pragmatic
- Able to follow a planning and to organize his work in the most efficient way