- The candidate is expected to draft details as per the instructions of Design Engineers / Managers, based on the customer’s technical specifications and in line with the company’s standards. Should have aptitude for detailing of sheet metal and steel structures.
- The drafting / detailing of drawings to be completed within stipulated time frame.
- Drafting of details / drawings as per the inputs provided by the reporting Manager. Bring in clarity in design and drawings.
- Preparation of Bill of material with weights for the drawings made.
- Prepare layouts / sketches to check interferences as requested by the reporting manager.
- Prepare basic layouts for Electrical and Instrumentation design.
- Take prints of the drawings for checking.
- Record keeping of Engineering documents as per Project numbers.
- Self checking of the drawings.
- Work in team to achieve the targets set for the projects.
- Estimate and Maintain time sheet of the time spent on various activities.
- Visit HSC factory as well as Site for any drawing corrections / update layout to suit site conditions.
A diploma engineer with a minimum of 50% marks average. AnHSC, ITI (Draughtsman course) from a government or private instiution with a minimum of 75% marks may also be considered based on the relevance of his/her experience.
The incumbent must have a working knowledge and experience in draughting foratleast 2-3 years in either steel fabrication , static equipment manufacturing, piping industry. Experience in anEPC, Engineering consultancy firm would be also considered as relevant.
Hands on Experience on Auto-Cad for atleast 4 years is a must.
Must possess good visualization of the product.
The incumbent must be able to speak in English and/or Hindi.
- Position will be based in Mumbai
- Candidate will have to work extra hours and in tight time schedules in case required to meet delivery commitments.
- Candidate should be ready to travel at a short notice to HSC factory or construction sites.
- Should be able to work in a team.
Interested? Please send your application to DESHMUKH.Sandeep@hamon.com and Margret.CARDOZ@hamon.com