1. Design process in accordance with operating conditions, client specifications and applicable international standards:
- equipment (pumps, control valves, fans, vacuum systems, ...)
- components (piping, tanks, orifices, … sizing)
- pumping stations
2. Be responsible for process & instrumentation diagrams and write the system functional descriptions
3. Give technical Support:
- to project managers during engineering activities and meetings with client.
- to sales department with technical expertise during meetings with client.
- to site managers.
4. Issue with respect to project planning:
- technical documents needed for Hamon and the client’s engineering.
- package of technical documents required for inquiry to suppliers.
5. Review documentation:
- Analyze the client’s technical specifications at bid stage and issue clarifications & deviations list.
- Technically review suppliers’ quotes considering the client’s requirements and budget constraints. Suggest technical solutions.
- Follow-up the detailed engineering of equipment’s suppliers.
6. Take part in business and product development (technical qualification of suppliers, design tools, ...), point out potential improvements and suggest technical evolution.
7. Occasionally perform inspections of equipment at supplier’s factories and give training to client’s operators.
Engineering Degree (ideally in Mechanics or Electro mechanics)
Interest for the power industry, a first proven experience in power plants or similar is a plus
Fluent in English, Other international language(s) such asSpanish, French or German is an appreciated asset
Rigorous mind, organized and meticulous
Open and team minded
Good communication and negotiation skills
Committed to his/her job
Ready to travel, on occasional basis
Hamon offers a stimulating international context of work and an interesting salary package.
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and motivations at firstname.lastname@example.org