Directly reporting to the Group IT / Finance Shared Service Director and functional reporting to the Group Controller and Indonesian Country Manager, you will for the entities in Indonesia.
- Work closely with the local accountant, the country manager, project managers and group controlling.
- Challenge the local company’s financial data and ensure the entire financial control of the entities in Indonesia.
- Provide in-depth financial business analyses to the Country Manager and Group Controlling to support business decisions.
- Review booking reports and ensure proper documentation is at hand.
- Provide financial support to the country manager and local projects managers and organize monthly project reviews, you will set-up projects budgets and billing milestones based on sales data received, ensuring timely billing of customers in cooperation with local project managers and local accounting staff, challenge project final estimates and ensure proper reporting to the group.
- Understand and control overheads costs.
- Responsible for accurate and timely monthly closing.
- Review intercompany reconciliations and resolve discrepancies
- Supervise and control budgeting, reporting and re-forecasting process in co-operation with the local country manager and Group Controlling.
- Analyze and challenge budgets/forecasts and propose, if needed, corrective actions.
- Prepare cash-flow every month and explain deviations.
- Assure and enhance the accuracy, quality and timeliness of management and business reporting according to the group requirements.
- Make sure that guidelines and procedures given by the group are correctly implemented and followed within the company.
- Ensure adequacy of internal financial controls and respect of the Group financial and reporting rules and guidelines.
Additionally during the first few months you will be deeply involved in setting up the ERP and Business Intelligence system in Indonesia together with the Group IT department, ensuring you gain a deep understanding financial data of the Indonesian company and the IT systems involved.
- University Degree in Finance or equivalent is required.
- At least 5 years of experience in Controlling or in audit, ideally with exposure to a project based industrial environment.
- Very good knowledge of English is required, knowledge of Bahasa Indonesian is a strong plus.
- Good general IT literacy.
- Hands-on and autonomous/pro-active.
- Problem solver and analytical skills.
- Accountable, open minded, project oriented, diplomacy, flexible.
- Position is based at the Chennai Office.
- All Saturday Sundays are holidays.
Interested? Please share your profile to the Email Id- email@example.com with below details in the body of the mail.
Total years of Exp: