The candidate is expected to draft details independently and in consultation with Design Engineers / Managers, based on the customer’s technical specifications and in line with the company’s internal standards. The candidate should be able to develop schedule for given assignment, co-ordinate and communicate with different Hamon entities.
- Understand the instructions and draft details in consultation with Design Engineer and client specifications
- Preparation of Bill of material with weights for the drawings made.
- Prepare layouts / sketches / development to check interferences if required.
- Carry out first check of drawings prepared by self.
- Record keeping of Engineering documents and approved drawings
- Work in team to achieve the targets set for the projects
- Maintain time sheet of the time spent on various activities
- Prepare work schedule
- Report any concerns / issues in the drawings to the Engineering Manager.
- A diploma or Graduate engineer with a minimum of 70% marks average.
- The incumbent must have a working knowledge and experience in draughting for atleast 6 to 8 years in steel and Ducts experience in an EPC, Engineering consultancy firm would be also considered as relevant.
- Hands on Experience on Auto-Cad is must.
- Experience of working on 3D Modelling software in Advance Steel for atleast 2 years.
- The incumbent must be able to speak in English.
- Position will be based in Chennai
- Candidate will have to work extra hours in case required to meet delivery schedules.
- Candidate should be able to communicate with other departments regarding Engineering issues.
- Candidate should be ready to travel at a short notice to HSC factory or construction sites for meetings.
Interested? Please send you CV and motivations to HRChennai@hamon.com