The Inspector-QA/QC is capable of handling E&I related inspection activities and handling ISO audit independently. Should have good coordination with Clients, vendors and Site/Engineering team for further improvement of quality related to E&I items/inspection procedure.
• Visit manufacturer’s places for stage/single & Final Inspection of E&I Items (Transformer, MCC,PCC,MLDB,SLDB,PLC/RIO Panel, Instruments ,Cables, TR Set & Rapper Panel, Analysers, Control Valve) & witness for the inspection.
• Preparation of Inspection Report based on witnessing the inspected items as per QAP.
• Preparation of QAP for E&I items.
• Preparation of ISO Audit documentation.
• Vendor follow up and vendor coordination.
• Coordination with Client for inspection witnessing purpose and responsible for client concurrence on inspected items.
• Coordination with engineering team.
• Preparation of Dossier documentation & Manuals related to E&I items.
• Responsible for preparation of painting & Packing specification of E&I items.
• Coordination with Site team for further improvising the quality of E&I items.
• Diploma/Degree in Electrical/Instrumentation with Minimum 3-5 years experience in QA/QC or ISO Audit .
• Certification on Quality Control Programme will be preferable.
• Hands on Site & Commissioning will be an added weightage.
• The incumbent must be able to communicate in English/Hindi .
• Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary.
• This position is based at Chennai
• There may be a travel requirement of 50% of work time for this position
• The incumbent will work within the company policies for attendance and leave. Working days @ 5 days per week.
• There may be a need to work Overtime as and when required
OTHER REMARKS: Looking for immediate joiners. Interested candidates please share your profile with current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice period.
Please send it to HRChennai@hamon.com