The Electrical & Instrumentation Designer is capable of handling E&I design activities as well as design related engineering activities independently. Should have good coordination with Clients & vendors to execute the project engineering(Related to E&I) in optimistic way .
• Attend the meeting with client/Vendor for technical discussions and engineering approvals.
• Design and issue documents/drawing for client review and approval.
• Prepare the documents like Key SLD, load list, instrument list, I/O List,cable schedule, lighting layout, Earthing and cable routing along with BOM and lightning protection layout as per scope.
• Prepare design documents like cable sizing calculations,Transformer Sizing calculations, earthing calculations, lightning protection calculations and etc.
• Prepare logic diagrams, loop drawing, functional schematics for MCC/PLC, JB schedule, I/O list etc for instrumentation works.
• Evaluate the vendor offer technically to ensure the offer as per requirements.
• Support site for execution of E&I works.
• Support the QA/QC dept during inspection of E&I items.
• A graduate engineer or Diploma in Electrical Engineering is desired.
• 4 to 8 year experience working with E&I is required.
• Experience in the Air pollution Control equipment like TR Panel/TR Set, Rapper Panel/Rapper Set, Bag Filter and FGD is preferred.
• Good hands on experience in Auto CAD, Dialux software & Microsoft Office software is required.
• The incumbent must be able to communicate in English/Hindi .
• Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary.
• This position is based at Chennai
• There may be a minimal travel requirement (10% of work time) for this position
• The incumbent will work within the company policies for attendance and leave. Working days @ 5 days per week.
• There may be a need to work Overtime as and when required
OTHER REMARKS: Looking for immediate joiners. Interested candidates please share your profile with current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice period to HRChennai@hamon.com