The Planning Engineer (PE) is responsible for the consolidation of the several projects execution plan enabling the tracking of project progress as well as resources allocation and capacity usage.
Using planning tools such as Primavera P6, to support management in taking strategic decisions regarding project execution, resources deployment and effective cost management.
PE will participate in all phases of the Project business cycle, supporting Sales at Project inception and negotiation, as well over the launch and management of Project execution.
In order to be successful in the job, the incumbent needs to honor the Ethical Code of Conduct of the Hamon group.
1. Track all contractual milestone inputs over a planning representation, respecting the strategic inputs from management and efficient resources deployment.
2. Periodically report and raise alarm for the activities out of schedule.
3. Support to the Project Management team in order to develop project execution plan.
4. Develop templates for status update from Project / Eng. and procurement teams to keep the planning files updated.
5. Consolidation of all the execution plans managed by the Project Managers, including engineering, procurement, quality control, logistics, deliveries and site activities planning.
6. Support resource allocation decisions in operational planning.
7. Support to the Sales Department to develop forecast on resources availability.
8. Support to the IT department in the implementation of the Business Process Tools.
9. Propose solutions for resources use optimization signaling in advance the eventual lack of resources on a given period or on the contrary expected idle periods.
This position is based in Mumbai.
Interested? Please send you CV and motivations to email@example.com