The incumbent will be responsible for overall co‐ordination of all site activities. He is required to prepare the site plans with time lines and coordinate with site managers, procurement,works ,accounts, marketing, HR and design departments.
1. Take full accountability of all Site Co‐ordination:
• Analyse the Project Estimate to ensure budgeted cost as provided by marketing department.Create and implement controls to avoid any cost overrun. Install alerts to the stake holders on
• a periodic basis and keep track of the implementation plans.
• Review MRN for purchase of materials
• Prepare a despatch schedule of all supply items and ensure timely dispatch of items to site .
• Review QA/QC plans as per contract.
• Ensure all work orders & purchase orders for various vendors are released.
• Prepare billing schedule as per the contract terms and conditions.
• Visit the project site as required to ensure that implementation is in line with plan.
• Ensure all activities required of completions of project as per contractual requirement are
• completed .
• Raise change order for any deviation in scope.
• Effective correspondence with client / other agencies to protect Hamon’s financial interest on the project.
2. Monitor completion of project within approved budget and within scheduled time, monitor and keep strict control on the project expenditure.
3. Carry out invoicing as per plan and ensure payments based on contractual time lines.
1. A graduate engineer specialized in Civil Engineering with an overall experience of 10 – 15 years.
2. The incumbent must have a working knowledge and relevant experience in planning and coordinating .
3. Experience in the Cooling Tower industry or EPC industry is must.
4. The incumbent must be able to speak in English and Hindi.
5. Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary.
1. This position is based at Chennai.
2. There may be a travel requirement 10% of work time for this position
3. The incumbent will work within the company policies for attendance and leave. Working days @ 6 days per week as per company rules..
4. There may be a need to work Overtime as and when required.
Interested? Please send you CV and motivations to email@example.com