The IT Security Engineer will be part of the Global IT team working in a technical support job and helpdesk operator in the local organization in India. He/she will be monitoring and maintaining the IT security systems as well as the perform general monitoring tasks within the organization.
Being part of the Global IT team, your tasks include:
With many doors open to you, there's plenty of opportunities and varied roles available, so you'll never be bored or feel like you're stuck in a dead-end job.
Working hours will change depending on your job. If you’re solving issues you’re likely to be asked flexibility to finish a job before leaving.
In terms of career progression, you can get promoted to senior technical support supporting IT functions on a worldwide basis.
1. Experience as a Network Engineer or Network Administrator
2. Professional certification
3. Solid background in network administration and architecture
4. In-depth understanding of communication protocols (mainly TCP/IP) and routing protocols (e.g. BGP, OSPF)
5. Familiarity with access control models and network security
6. Knowledge of coding languages for scripting (e.g Python, Perl)
7. Experience with network diagnostic, monitoring and analysis tools (e.g. SolarWinds network tools)
8. Solid understanding of network operating systems (JUNOS, Cisco IOS)
9. Sharp troubleshooting skills
10. Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills
11. Problem solver who look for the solution and are ready to act on this
12. Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
13. A team player who can also make it on their own
14. Communicates efficiently with both technical and non-technical persons regarding network standards and designs.
15. 2-5 years of experience in similar functions
16. Must be willing to demonstrate some flexibility in working hours.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com