For Hamon's Milano Office, we are looking for a Proposal Engineer.
In charge of tenders/complete proposals related to turn-key industrial projects in the domain of Flue Gas treatment for Power plants and Industrial sectors (Waste to Energy, Incineration, Steel plants, etc.) The scope of work and services can i,clude equipment like ESP, FF, DeNox, DSI, FGD, Ducting systems, etc.
Focus market is EMEA extendable to other worldwide countries in function of inquiries.
1. With the help of the whole organization, defining and gathering information linked to the tender: selection of equipment, calculation and realization of thermal, structural and mechanical design, verification and following up of drawings and deliverables.
2. Consulting people: externally with sub-suppliers and/or subcontractors together with the Procurement department to develop adequate solutions & internally with all departments to estimate the quantities of resources needed (hours, materials, equipment, etc.)
3. Quotation: estimate the project cost, based on the consultations and on price elaboration tools.
4. Preparation of proposals: combination of technical, commercial and other documents and insertion into the final proposal. Co-signature of the Proposal together with the Sales Engineer
5. Negotiation support: clarify the bids during the evaluation period and give the necessary support during the negotiation.
6. Maintenance of proposal tools: point out possible improvements, suggest technical evolution; develop and take ownership on proposal tools.
7. Attend to technical and commercial bid clarification meeting(s) with Client / Sales team until contract signature. Consolidate and transfer the project to Operation team after award.