1. Take full accountability of all Site Planning activities:
2. Coordination with client’s Planning dept.
3. Support to site In charge regarding planning of resources required
4. Follow up with HO for materials, follow up with clients regarding billing and payments, sub-contractor bills preparation and certification.
5. Reconciliation of Materials.Preparation of schedules L1, L2, L3
1. A graduate engineer with 8+ years experience.
2. The incumbent must have a working knowledge and relevant experience in planning and coordinating .
3. Experience in the Cooling Tower industry is prefered.
4. Experience with EIL is preferred
5. The incumbent must be able to speak in English and Hindi.
6. Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary.
1. This position is based at Assam.
2. There may be a travel requirement 30‐40% of work time for this position
3. The incumbent will work within the company policies for attendance and leave. Working days @ 6 days per week as per company rules..
4. There may be a need to work Overtime as and when required.
Needs to assist the Project Manager in all matters related to site. Proper Co-ordination and Assistance Execution is expected from the candidate.
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and motivations to email@example.com