The incumbent will be responsible for site QA/QC activities - Civil & Mehanical both.
This position is on a contract basis.
1. Take full accountability of all Site QA/QC activities.
2. Coordination with clients QA/QC dept.
3. Must be able to prepare quality related documents FQP/WPS/PQR/IMIR
4. Inspection of supply materials received at site with client.
5. Carrying out quality audit.
1. A graduate engineer with 10+ years experience.
2. The incumbent shall be a qualified internal auditor ISO 9001.
3. Experience with EIL will be preferred.
4. The incumbent must be able to speak in English and Hindi.
5. Knowledge regarding testing of Aggregates, Sand, Cement, Reinforcement, Welding, Fabrications shall be must.
6. Knowledge of Mix Design is must.
1. This position is based at Assam.
2. There may be a travel requirement 30‐40% of work time for this position
3. The incumbent will work within the company policies for attendance and leave. Working days @ 6 days per week as per company rules..
4. There may be a need to work Overtime as and when required.
Needs to assist the Project Manager in all QA/QC matters related to site. Proper Co-ordination and Assistance Execution is expected from the candidate.
Interested? Please send an email with your CV and motivations to email@example.com