Hamon is looking for a
The Planning Manager (PLM) is responsible for the consolidation of the several project plannings managed by EMEA offices (Belgium, France and Germany), enabling the view about resources allocation and capacity usage.
Using Primavera P6 as main planning tool, PLM will support the top management on taking strategic decisions regarding project execution, resources deployment and effective cost management.
PLM will participate in all phases of the Project business cycle, supporting EMEA last round of negotiations of significant Projects, allowing to validate milestone contractual dates against existing resources, being also a key role for the successful transition into Project execution stage.
Being part of the senior Project Management team, the PLM will contribute for the amelioration of Project delivery process, method and tools through Return of Experience sessions.
- Traduce all contractual milestone inputs over a P6 planning representation, respecting the strategic inputs from management and efficient resources deployment
- Support to the EMEA Project Management teams in order to develop valuable plannings
- Ensure the consolidation of all EMEA Project plannings, supervising the regular update of each document by respective Project Managers, Engineering leaders, Supply Chain and site activities
- Work together with Hamon management to properly identify and allocate resources into Project operations
- Support to the Sales Department to identify potential resource constraints on future Projects
- Support to the IT department in the implementation of the Business Process Tools
- Propose solutions for resources use optimization signaling in advance the eventual lack of resources on a given period or on the contrary expected idle periods.
- Bachelor / Master in Engineering with min 7 years experience in a construction or industrial projects company
- Experience in EPC project panning and strong affinity with Primavera P6 planning tools
- Fluent in English
- Willing to travel
- The Planning Manager can be based either in Saint Denis in France or in Mont-Saint-Guibert in Belgium
- A dynamic and challenging position in an international context and with direct contacts with the management
- A job with responsibilities and rich possibilities of personal development
- An attractive salary
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org