Hamon Shriram Cottrell
The incumbent will be responsible for overall co‐ordination of all project activities from the Head Office. He is
required to prepare the project plans with time lines,budgets and coordinate with site managers, procurement,
works ,accounts, marketing, HR and design departments. This positions is expected to monitor, review and
accelerate project progress and ensure timely completion of the project . He should have experience of
developing planning schedules on project review tools like MS Projects / Primervera.
1. Participate in project kick off meeting and draw of plans for implementation of the project keeping in
a. Project guidelines of the company
b. Contractual commitments of quality, cost and timelines
c. Resource allocation based on need of the project
2. Create a project implementation plan and share the same with all the stake holders of the project
3. Take full accountability of all Project Co‐ordination
a. Analyse the Project Estimate to ensure budgeted cost as provided by marketing department.
Create and implement controls to avoid any cost overrun. Install alerts to the stake holders on
a periodic basis and keep track of the implementation plans.
b. Review MRN for purchase of materials
c. Prepare a despatch schedule of all supply items and ensure timely dispatch of items to site .
d. Review QA/QC plans as per contract.
e. Ensure all work orders & purchase orders for various vendors are released.
f. Prepare billing schedule as per the contract terms and conditions.
g. Visit the project site as required to ensure that implementation is in line with plan.
h. Ensure all activities required of completions of project as per contractuall reuirement are
i. Raise change order for any deviation in scope.
j. Effective correspondence with client / other agencies to protect Hamon’s financial interest on
4. Monitor completion of project within approved budget and within scheduled time, monitor and keep strict control on the project expenditure.
5. Carry out invoicing as per plan and ensure payments based on contractual time lines.
1. A graduate engineer with an academic record of more than 60%
2. The incumbent must have a working knowledge and relevant experience in planning and coordinating .
3. Experience in the Cooling Tower industry or EPC industry for 2‐3 years is desirable.
4. The incumbent must be able to speak in English and Hindi.
5. Strong interpersonal skills will be necessary.
Interested? Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org