Hamon Thermal Europe France
Hamon Thermal Europe France is looking for a Project Manager (M/F)
The Project Manager is in charge of the complete management of a project during “execution phase” according to in-house standards and procedures. He is the key stakeholder of the project and accountable for quality, schedule and contribution margin. In order to assist him, he must acquire, animate and motivate resources coming from Engineering, Supply Chain and Construction.
“Execution phase” is going from contract award till end of warranty period. Project Manager must, therefore, insure seamless handover from “Selling phase” and to after sales services after project completion. These handovers are based on documentation packages.
Typically, Project Manager is taking care of 2/3 projects in parallel at different stage of progress.
- Multidisciplinary basic knowledge (Mechanical, Thermal, Structural …) acquired from experience of general engineering school.
- Ability to manage multi-cultural and international project environment
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with demonstrated proactivity and accountability
- Knowledge of international EPC contract management practices;
- Fluent in English; knowledge of Spanish/Arabic is an asset.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Capability to manage priority with consideration for forecasts and anticipated activities.
- Use of Microsoft Office Suite and planning software tools (MS Project and/or Primavera)
- Available for international business trip (about 1week every 2 months)
- PMP certification is highly considered.
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com