Hamon is looking for a
In charge of tenders/complete proposals related to turn-key industrial projects in the domain of Flue Gas treatment Power plants; Waste to Energy; Incineration; Steel plants, etc.
The scope of work and services can encompassing equipment like ESP, FF, DeNox, DSI, FGD, Ducting systems, etc.
Negotiation support: Attend to technical and commercial bid clarification meeting(s) with Client / sales team until contract signature. Consolidate and Transfer Project to Operation team after award.
- Master in Engineering 5-10Y experience
- Former position in Engineering, Proposal or Project management department
- Knowledge in technical conception and pricing of industrial plant with past experience in: Process; Mechanical; Steel Structure; Ducting; Electrical and instrumentation; Rotary equipment.
- Ability to manage complex and large proposals in private or Public sector
- Sense for optimizing installations, aiming to prepare competitive bids in line with tender specifications while keeping a critical eye on the consistency and accuracy of the costing
- Able to work in mutli-cultural team, in close cooperation with sales and proposal team mates
- Ready to travel, for short periods
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and Giancarlo.TOGNOCCHI@hamon.com