Hamon Research Cottrell Belgium
Hamon is looking for a
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the maintenance and renovation of flue gas removal systems for the Belgian and French markets. His/Her main customers will be power plants, iron and steel industries, metallurgy, refineries and other petrochemical facilities as well as other areas of the primary industry. The Sales Engineer will be part of the European "Customer Service" team and will be technically supported by the competence centers based in Germany and Belgium.
The job requires a solid technical background and a good commercial approach.
• Needs assessment, quotations, negotiations with customers and drafting of contracts
• Commercial and technical coordination during the execution of orders
• Audits, studies and inspections of existing facilities
• Diagnostics of equipment operation and maintenance operations at customer sites
• Specific interventions for modification, compliance and equipment adjustment
• Realization of commissioning work, maintenance or expertise of our equipment on site
• Financial monitoring and logistics of orders (supply of spare parts or interventions on site)
• Supervision of subcontracting, purchasing, planning of work to be done
• Drafting of intervention reports
A training period of several weeks will allow the new employee to acquire the specific knowledge about the product line: electrostatic filters, bag filters and flue gas treatment systems using these devices.
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com