Hamon Deltak Inc. has been designing and fabricating Combined Heat and Power (CHP) Waste Heat Boilers (WHB) since 1977.
Complex Systems Require Custom Solutions
CHP systems provide their greatest return on investment when energy usage from the waste heat boiler is maximized. CHP waste heat boilers are no longer off the shelf products. It is critical to design a properly sized WHB for the greatest efficiency possible. Let the most experienced team in the industry provide an optimal WHB design for your facility. The value of a properly executed CHP project is dictated by more than price alone.
Project Certainty - The HDI Experience
- Confident Design – Focus on mitigating risk around your most complex design issues.
- World Class Manufacturing – Our facility produces the highest quality boilers in the CHP market.
- Value Added Constructability – Ensure an efficient installation, saving time and money.
- Dedicated Project Managers – Complicated projects require experienced resources working as a team through all phases of the project.
- Selling Certainty – From material supply through startup and commissioning, our customer’s are receiving large project expertise for their CHP projects.
- 2MW to 40MW
- 12,000 lb/hr to 300,000 lb/hr Steam
- 100 psig saturated to 1300 psig / 1000 F
- Unfired / Fired / High Fired (waterwall)