The natural draft cooling tower is the right choice for large power plants.
It offers the following advantages :
- power saving (no power consumption to induce air flow- no fan)
- environmentally friendly
- no mechanical noise (no fan)
- safety of operation
- no recirculation as the plume is rejected at high level
- limited plot area
- limited maintenance
- high longevity (generally more than plant life expectancy)
- Payback period between 8 and 16 years depending on several factors
Hamon has built more than 300 natural draft cooling towers worldwide in various climate and geographical conditions.